E-Payment Terms and Conditions
By using the Jumla Club Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions. Standard Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to Jumla Club Co. for General Trading W.L.L.. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.Jumla Club may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Jumla Club.
- Using the online payment facilities on our website or application indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
- Your payment will normally reach the Jumla Club bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your bank for any reason.
- If your bank declines payment, Jumla Club is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank that payment has been deducted from your account.
- We DO NOT store any data you provide during online payment transactions with the exception of the transaction ID and status. This data is used for cross referencing and reconciliation purposes only.
- In no event will Jumla Club be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites or applications linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the bank account designated by the business the original transaction was made for. Customer require to submit a Refund Request Form along with a bank letter showing the details of the business bank account. The name on the business bank account must match that on Jumla Club records.